Skip to content
The Advantages of Fluidized Rock Systems
- No need to stop and change rock boxes. The FRS screener automatically empties itself into an off-road truck or dumpster.
- No need for remediation afterward. The small cost of using the FRS screener can be built into the project up front.
- Prior projects have shown that the small cost of the FRS screener is more than offset by the overall increase in production many times over.
- No oversized bad material ever gets put on the beach. So the issue is over before it ever gets started.
New borrow areas?
- The use of the FRS may allow dredging in borrow areas previously thought to be to “rocky”.
Self contained and self propelled
- Entire unit is diesel over hydraulic allowing it to operate safely and independently.
Remote control operated – for additional safety
Fluidized Rock Systems is approved for use by the U.S Army Corps of Engineers